<body>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is ELY. Pronounced similar to Alley but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

Oktober 2011
November 2011
Disember 2011
Februari 2012


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Jumaat, 7 Oktober 2011


PENGHUJUNG yg tdk menggembira kn ,, !
 
 
mase tengah dating niey.

Si Gf pown bertanye laa pade Bf nye.

GF: u. u sayang i tak ??
... ... BF: tak. tak sayang u pown. *sambil ketawe

GF: hmm. U, u tak jemu kee tengok i hary2??
BF: errr. kompom lee jemu. malas laa nak dating dgn u lagik.

GF: kalau i mati, u datang tengok i tak ??
BF : tanak la . i takut tengok mayat.

GF: kalau i saket, u sudi jage i tak ??
BF: banyak lagi keje i laa syg,

GF: U. u pilih i sebab rupe paras i ke ??
BF: mesty laa. kalau u tak cantek, ade ke yg nak pandang ??

setelah mendengar semua jawapan BF, GF terluke. sedangkan BF hanye main2.

Seminggu kemudian, GF maseh tak menghubungi BF. dan Bf lgsg tak menghubungi GF. GF mule resah. dan kemudian, dye terime msg, Syg, i got somthing for u. plis come to my home now.

GF melangkah pergi ke sna dgn segera. tak sabar menemui BF. tetapi ape yg dye dapat hanye lah sepucuk surat.

syg, I syg u. kalau boleyh hari2 i nak u dating dgn i. u tak cantek sekali pown, i tetap pandang u. sebab i tengok haty u, bukan rupe u. I takut tengok mayat, that y lah i pergi dulu dari u. sebab i tahu u berani tengok i dalam ape jua keadaan.

dan mase u terime surat niey, i dah pown pergi seminggu yang lepas. U kuad boleyh hidup tanpe i, sedangkan i pergi, sebab tak mampu hidup tanpe u.

♥our lips must always be sealed
7:24 PTG