<body>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is ELY. Pronounced similar to Alley but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

Oktober 2011
November 2011
Disember 2011
Februari 2012


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Ahad, 12 Februari 2012

13 feb 2012 !
knpe dgn tarikh nie ?? :-) aku berjaya menenangkan diri aku krna tarikh nie aku test jpj ,,
aku berjaya mengawal perasaan takowt dan gemuruh ! aku bersikap dgn lbih tenang !
tidak plak aku gugup mcm selalu ,, 
Terima kasih YA ALLAH,,,
kerana dgn kuasa kau lah ,, Hamba dpt meneruskan ujian ini dgn lancar ,,
now ! ,, bleh la meronda-ronda dgn lesen yg baru !!
Mwahaha ,, over plak aku !!

*pesanan buat diri sendiri ,, JGN terlalu excited shingga lupa kegunaan LESEN itu sebenarnya ;-)*

♥our lips must always be sealed
9:46 PTG